How to apply
Apply to study at Kingston University International Study Centre
You can apply to study at the International Study Centre via this website or with your local agent. Whichever method you choose, we are here to help you every step of the way. Our online form makes it easy to apply directly, and gives you the option to save your progress during your application.
How to apply online
- Decide which programme is right for you – we offer a range of subject pathways to prepare you for undergraduate or postgraduate study.
- Make sure you meet the course entry requirements – you’ll need a certain level of academic and English language qualifications to study with us.
- Fill out your application online. If you need assistance, we will be here to support you throughout the process.
- Submit your relevant documents, such as qualification documents and a copy of your passport, either when you fill out your form or at a later date.
- Read our terms and conditions.
- Wait for contact from a specialist student enrolment advisor – this should happen within 48 hours. The advisor will then talk you through the next steps of your application.
Alternatively, if you wish to apply through an agent, please contact them directly for an application form.
Check the academic and English language entry requirements when you are considering which programme is right for you.
Fees, accommodation and living costs
View our fees page to learn about the cost of studying with the International Study Centre.
Find out when you could start studying a programme offered at the International Study Centre.
To study in the UK you will need a visa. Read about how to get a visa, when you should apply for one and how to prepare for a credibility interview.