The Pre-Masters Programme is a two-term programme of academic, study skills and English language training designed specifically to prepare international students for masters-level study.
On the Pre-Masters programme, you will:
- Use a range of academic and learning skills
- Adapt to your new cultural and academic environment
- Enhance your understanding of your subject
- Develop your ability to use English in an academic environment
Your development will be assessed regularly throughout the programme. This will ensure you achieve the standard required for progression onto your chosen postgraduate degree. Assessments include:
- Unseen written examinations
- Individual and group presentations
- Extended essays and case studies.
Progress onto your degree
Once you have successfully completed the Pre-Masters Programme and met the required entry standards of your preferred Masters programme, you will proceed directly onto the course (see table below).
||Term 1 – 11/01/16 to 18/03/16
Term 2 – 04/04/16 to 10/06/16